Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bridezillas, Blanks, Bobs, and Big Bellies

Oh, man.  I just watched a high school friend of mine on Bridezillas.  We met in Civics when I was a Sophomore, she was a Junior.  My, how far she has come.
Not about her, specifically, but who on earth would want to remember their wedding that way- all stressed out and frustrated and nit-picky??  Weddings are waaay overrated (as are lavish themed birthday parties for babies).  Timm and I are saving our "big day" for when we someday renew our vows-- after we have lived, loved, and learned what marriage actually is.  Well, at least we're saving our big honeymoon for after we renew our vows anyway.  ;)

...

I thought I had more to say today, but I must have forgotten everything.  I am sitting here drawing a total blank.  I shouldn't even bother posting this, but I probably will anyway.  

...

Hyland's Teething Tablets, you are my friends.  Please let the baby boy sleep well and sleep LATE tomorrow!

...

Soon, very soon, I will be cutting off my hair!  FINALLY.  Though, I must say, I have actually gotten used to it being long, and for the first time I am actually nervous about what it's going to look like short.  I'm thinking about an inverted bob, but I am afraid that is getting to be a bit overly popular for my taste.... I don't know.

...

Tonight, after being put to bed by Daddy, the little girl got up and opened her door (at about 9pm).  I went upstairs to tuck her back in.  After sleepily telling me she liked my hair and liked my shirt, she asked if she could see my belly (she used to like to take peeks at my belly when I was pregnant).  She said, "Your belly is still big."  I said, "I know.  Maybe someday it will be small again."  To which she replied, "No, I like your belly big.  I want you to keep it like that."  I told her sadly she will most likely get her wish.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment